San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Vistit our website's Event Page for more information and to see other events we are hosting.
Tickets go on sale Tuesday April 9th @ 10am!
Ghost Tour Description
Join us for a ghost hunt of the Gonzales Pioneer Village in Gonzales, TX! Visitors and staff have been reporting that the place is haunted and now is your opportunity to investigate these claims with Spirits Ghost Tours! Several structures to investigate including: a slave cabin, log cabins, church, school house, a victorian style home, and the grounds of a Texan independence fort! Teams will rotate between areas to give everyone an opportunity to ghost hunt this entire site!
- Small group size! Only 12 people will join us and everyone will be divided up into groups of 3 people!
- Huge place to explore and spread out!
- Free bottled water and soda will be provided at the event!
- Paranormal Investigators with decades of experience will be on-hand to answer questions and help provide guidance during the investigation!
- Ghost hunting equipment will be available to borrow or purchase!
- Afterward, **spend the night at the pioneer village if you have the courage!
- 8:00pm: Welcome and Orientation
- 8:30pm: Pioneer Village Ghost Tour
- 9:00pm: Open ghost hunt begins.
- 3:00am: Ghost hunt concludes with a group discussion of experences during the night.
- General admission includes access to the ghost tour and ghost hunt.
- Flashlight package includes general admission and (1) one new SW600RW Smith and Wesson 6 LED Flashlight (3 Red/3 White)
- K-II package includes general admission and (1) one new K-II meter with sound
ALL attendees MUST have a ticket in order to participate in the ghost hunt and claim their purchase.
Refunds are offered if the ghost tour is cancelled or rescheduled. You can cancel up to at least 14 days before the ghost tour start time. All transaction fees are non-refundable.
The Gonzales Pioneer Village has invited the guests of Spirits Ghost Tours to spend the night in the pioneer village. Those who wish to stay the night will need to bring their own sleeping bags and air matresses are recommended. The sleep-in option is not part of the ghost tour or ghost hunt. The Spirits Ghost Tours event ends at 3:00am. A staff member of the pioneer village will remain at the village overnight.