Join the staff and students of Palmyra High School’s Musical for a fun week of theater camp. This camp is for students who will complete 1st-5th grade this year!
Together, we’ll learn more about theater during the week. Lessons will be centered on acting, singing, dancing, and stagecraft. Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. students will learn more about theater through lessons, activities, and rehearsals.
The week will culminate with a free show and dessert social on Friday evening! After spending the whole week learning lines and songs, rehearsing scenes, and developing an appreciation for stagecraft, this show will allow you to see all of your student’s hard work.
- Camp will be held Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-2 p.m. from July 31-August 4, 2017.
- Camp tuition is $125. It must be paid in full at the time of registration. Please make checks payable to PHS Musical Boosters.
- Campers must be dropped off no earlier than 8:45 a.m. and picked-up no later than 2 p.m. at Campbelltown Music Academy.
What to bring:
- Lunch and snack that does not need refrigeration or re-heating.
- A water bottle that can be refilled throughout the day.
What to wear:
- Campers should wear a t-shirt and shorts.
- Shoes should either be dance shoes or sneakers secured with laces or velcro. No flip-flops, sandals, or shoes with slippery soles.
Questions? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.