Actions and Detail Panel
Gold Mining in Quebec: Investment Opportunities
Tue, January 17, 2017, 2:00 PM – 6:30 PM EST
The Quebec Government Office in New York and Invest-Quebec are delighted to invite you to join them on January 17th, 2017 from 2pm-6:30pm for a presentation from five Quebec Gold Mining companies. Presentations will take place in roundtable rotations.
2:00 - 2:30 Registration
2:30 - 2:35 Opening Remarks by Mr. Jean-Claude Lauzon, Delegate General, Québec Government Office in New York
2:35 - 3:00 Fireside Chat with Mr. Joe McAlinden, Founder & Chairman, McAlinden Research Partners and Mr. Denis Williams, Managing Director, Ressources Québec Mining Fund, Investissement Québec
3:00 - 3:15 Case Study of Osisko Gold led by Mr. Bryan A. Coates, President, Osisko Gold Royalties
3:15 - 5:00 Roundtable Discussions:
1. Mr. Dominique Doucet, CEO, Sirios Resources Inc.
2. Mr. Jean Lafleur, CEO, Aurvista Gold Corp.
3. Mr. Jean-Marc Lacoste, CEO, Monarques Gold
4. Mr. Vincent Metcalfe, CFO, Falco Resources Ltd.
5. Mr. George Salamis, Chairman, Integra Gold Corp.
5:00 - 5:20 Closing Address by Mr. Pierre Arcand, Quebec Minister of Energy and Natural Resources & Minister Responsible for the Plan Nord
5:20 - 6:30 Networking Reception
Quebec Mining Companies Represented:
• Aurvista Gold – Douay Project
• Falco Resources (Osisko) – Horne Project
• Integra Gold Corp – Lamaque Project
• Monarques Gold Corporation – Croinor Project
• Sirios Resources Inc – Cheechoo Project