GOD'S DESIGN FOR MARRIAGE - A BIBLICAL COUNSELING CONFERENCE WITH DR. JOHN STREET
Marriages flourish when they follow the plan of the Master Designer.
Friday, October 21, 2016
- 6:30 PM - Registration
- 7:00-9:00 PM - Session 1: God's Design for Marriage
Saturday, October 22, 2016
- 9:00-10:30 AM - Session 2: God's Design for Husbands
- 11:00 AM-12:15 PM - Session 3: God's Design for Wives
- 12:15-1:30 PM - Lunch (provided)
- 1:30-3:00 PM - Session 4: God's Design for Communication
- 3:30-5:00 PM - Session 5: Question and Answers with John and Janie
Dr. John Street
Dr. John Street is the chairperson for the Master of Arts in Biblical Counseling and Professor of Biblical Counseling at The Master’s College & Seminary. Previously pastoring for 18 years in Ohio, he currently serves as an elder and lay pastor at Grace Community Church in Los Angeles. John is the president of the Association of Certified Biblical Counselors (ACBC) and is active in supervising trained counselors in becoming certified with ACBC. He is married to Janie, his wife of over 39 years, and they have four children and six grandchildren.