Welcome to Market Opportunities & Sales Channels, the first event of the GOasean Finland Roadshow 2016 organized from October to December 2016 by GOInternational Finland.
Who is this for
- Companies looking to internationalize into South and Southeast Asia but need partners, channels, and insider knowledge
- Businesses with existing sales channels but who want to discover new opportunities through networking
- Companies who want to validate their ideas and planning to expand into South and Southeast Asia in the future
- Government officials and decision makers aiming to promote Finnish products, services, and innovations in South and Southeast Asia
- Service providers who offer complimentary services
- Dynamic individuals who want to join the GOInternational Finland team
Besides of registering through Eventbrite, please complete our form here, if you will be attending our 20 October event.
What is ASEAN
ASEAN is the Association of Southeast Asian Nations comprised of Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Thailand, Brunei, and Laos.
Why GOasean and South Asia?
It is the world’s seventh largest economy with a combined GDP of $2.4 trillion, over 600 million people, and a steadily high growth rate. GOInternational Finland recognizes ASEAN as a key, strategic market in internationalizing and exporting Finnish products, services, and innovation. South and Southeast Asia have huge economic potential and are in need of Finnish know-how.
What will you get
Our 20 October event will give you all the insider information on South and South East Asia's economic scene, business sector, cultural know how, and market knowledge needed to start doing business in South and Southeast Asia. This session will be led by business leaders who work directly with South and Southeast Asian countries, alongside Finnish companies who plan to internationalize.
The GOasean Roadshow (Oct-Dec 2016) will give Finnish companies the tools, clear instruction and partnerships needed to break into the ASEAN market through:
- networking with Finnish companies who have similar goals,
- getting the right information about the ASEAN market, and
- directly connecting and shaking hands with ASEAN business delegates.
- Orientation to ASEAN and South Asia
- Specific opportunities that these countries provide to Finnish companies
- Issues of doing business in ASEAN and how to tackle them
- Public and private finding for Finnish companies who internationalize
17.00 – 17.15: Welcoming remarks - Introductiong to GOasean Roadshow
17.15 – 17.30: ASEAN vision 2020, opportunities Exposed. Keynote speaker to be confirmed
17.30 – 17.50: Success stories from Finnish companies
17.50 – 18.00: Break
18.00 – 18.15: Finland-ASEAN SME and startup corporations ecosystem
18.15 – 18.20: Public and Private funding for internationalization
18.20 – 18.40: Addressing Business, Legal, Cultural Issues
18.40 – 19.10: Light food & refreshment
19.10 – 20:00: Booth time and free networking
When and where
Thursday 20 October 17:00 - 20:00
HUB13 (Kaisaniemenkatu 13 A 2nd Floor, Helsinki)
About GOasean Finland Roadshow 2016
GOasean Finland Roadshow 2016 will give Finnish companies the right information and tangible partnerships needed to break into the ASEAN and South Asia markets. Through networking with Finnish companies who have similar goals, getting the right information about the ASEAN and South Asia market, and directly connecting and shaking hands with ASEAN and South Asian business delegates. Future events will be shared in time, you will also find out what is next by attending our opening event on 20 October. We reserve the right to modify the programme if needed.
Admittance is contingent on your sharing of one social media post about the event.