GMIC - Exhibition Registration
Monday, October 21, 2013 at 8:00 AM - Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 6:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, United States
Get your product or service in front of an expected 10,000 mobile executives, entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, and developers from 60+ countries.
This is a unique opportunity in Silicon Valley to globalize your product/service, to expand sales channels, and to seek international and domestic business opportunities.
A brief overview of who is attending GMIC:
- Company Function 27% app and game development, 11% advertising/marketing, 9% investment, 7% distribution/monetization
- Attendee Job Function 31% software/app development, 24% business development, 11% marketing/advertising, 8% operations management.
- Attendee Job Level 42% C-Level, 20% specialist/technical, 17% executive or senior management, 15% manager.
- Attendees with technical experience 58%
GMIC is Silicon Valley’s largest mobile conference and expo drawing 10,000+ mobile executives, developers, entrepreneurs and investors from 60+ countries, hosted Oct 21-23 in San Francisco.
With the theme ‘Everywhere. Everything. Everyone.’,
GMIC encompasses the mobile industry through these 9 tracks:
· Thought Leader - Keynotes, fireside chats and panels from over 100 visionaries and executives representing the world's leading mobile, internet, cloud and big data companies that are redefining the future of the industry and the world. Speakers include Executives from Facebook, Qualcomm, LinkedIn, AT&T, Xiaomi, Ubuntu, Tencent, Intel, SAP.
· Global Game Stars hosted by Pocket Gamer - Global Game Stars will draw the speakers and thought leaders in the mobile games space today, from both east and west and unite them in focused sessions to provide valuable insight on the industry today and the where it is heading.
· Appspace & appAttack - Developer focused, technical content around the mobile ecosystem and including a competition of the latest and great apps from around the world
· G-Startup - Startup focused panels and keynotes from successful founders and investors plus 20 startups from around the world competing for prizes and a chance to pitch on the Main Stage
· DevTool Box - A track dedicated to helping developers maximize the discoverability and availability of their app or service, track their progress and ultimately, make more money through new monetization methods
· m-Health - The state of the art of Mobile Health technology and business and opportunities to make them better
· m-Education - How to shape the future of education and proliferation of accessible and quality education to seven billion persons. Featuring Andrew Ng, Founder, Coursera.
· m-Marketing hosted by MMA - The Mobile Marketing track is focused on the potential of mobile marketing to transform businesses and influence the path to purchase
· m-Next - Explore new and disruptive technologies such as connected devices, wearables, big data analytics and cloud in the context of retail, connected lifestyle and more with our signature global blend
The exclusive content offered through these tracks cover the full spectrum of the mobile ecosystem making GMIC the preeminent platform to promote mobile technology and initiatives globally.
This Year's Speakers Include:
- Vaughan Smith, VP of Mobile, Facebook
- Glenn Lurie, President, AT&T
- Rob Chandhok, President, Qualcomm
- Joff Redfern, VP of Mobile, LinkedIn
- Mark Shuttleworth, Founder, Ubuntu & Canonical
- Dave Roberts, CEO, PopCap Games
- Akira Morikawa, CEO, Line
- Alexander Ljung, CEO, Soundcloud
- Anthony Reynolds, COO, SAP
- Clarence So, CSO, Salesforce
- Dave McClure, Managing Partner, 500 Startups
- David Helgason, CEO, Unity Technologies
- David Roberts, CEO, Popcap Games (SVP, EA)
- Gary Clayton, Chief Creative Officer, Nuance Communications
- Jeff Clavier, Managing Partner, SoftTech VC
- Lei Jun, CEO, Xiaomi
- Marc Dillon, Co-Founder, Jolla
- Matt McMahon, VP, Fox Digital Entertainment
- Neil Trevett, VP, Nvidia
- Niccolo de Masi, CEO, Glu Mobile
- Phil Libin, CEO, Evernote
- Robert Scoble, Startup Liaison Officer, Rackspace
- Tim Chang, Managing Director, Mayfield Fund
Highlights of GMIC:
· Keynotes, fireside chats and panels from over 100 speakers representing the world's best mobile companies.
· High Level Participants including 10,000 execs, developers, entrepreneurs and investors from 60+ countries
· VIP Welcome Reception for speakers, sponsors, and VIP pass holders
· Media coverage from Techcrunch, CNN, WSJ, PCMagazine, Bloomberg, Reuters, Venturebeat, AllThingsD, TheNextWeb, and many more
· Get maximum visibility and exposure to GMIC participants through a GMIC sponsorship or exhibition booth
The only thing to make GMIC a better networking event is staying at Hilton, where most our travelling guests call home for a few nights, and you’ll find yourself within walking distance to all GMIC events. We also have a special event rate. Reserve your room now.
Please visit http://sv.thegmic.com for more information.
**Tickets and exhibition booth are non-refundable.
When & Where
GMIC hosts mobile executives, entrepreneurs, developers, and investors from around the globe and across platforms to build partnerships, to learn from industry thought leaders, to better understand mobile technology trends, and to shed light on how mobile is positively changing the world.
GMIC is hosted annually in Beijing and San Francisco.
GMIC SV 2013, October 21-23, San Francisco, Moscone Center