Global Innovator III
Thursday, February 27, 2014 from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM (EST)
New York, NY
Global Innovator III
Global innovation is at its peak! Who's the next big success story to make a splash in NYC?
German company SoundCloud has forever changed the way we consume audio. Swedish Spotify has revolutionized how we listen to music. And in 2010, Israeli startup 5min.com was sold to AOL for $60M to disrupt the video world. Who's next?
Join us on Feb. 27th at 5:30pm for Global Innovator III, a monthly NY-tech event designed to showcase 5 of the world's most innovative global startups looking to become the next big thing. Our focus this time? MEDIA!
At Global Innovator You'll Discover…
- What kind of untapped overseas investment opportunities are just waiting to be discovered?
- How do unknown international startups capture the attention of NY-based investors so they can secure funding and expand globally?
- What does the merging of thse two worlds mean for the NYC tech community specifically?
- 5 new media startups chosen to represent the best in global innovation (they’ll pitch their solutions to you!)
- Top tier venture capitalists judging and providing startup feedback
- Exclusive networking opportunities, including a post-event cocktail, bringing together the entire startup ecosystem -- global innovators, active investors, relevant partners and the who’s who of NY’s tech and venture scene!
Who Will You Meet?
New York City's Top Venture Capitalists, Angel Investors, Family Office Representatives, Tech Media, Developers, Designers, Marketers, Community Managers, Product Managers, Prime Service Providers, Business Developers and 5 EXCITING STARTUPS.
The snacks, beer, wine are on us. The invaluable connections you'll make are yours to keep forever.
See you on February 27th!
The WIN Team
Many thanks to our Sponsors:
Worldwide Investor Network (WIN) is a NYC-based platform focused on helping early stage, non-US-based technology startups shorten the path to funding and acceleration in the US market via NYC. Through its extensive ecosystem, WIN identifies high-growth potential startups looking to enter the US market, and matches them with investors, mentors, partners and service providers from NYC to accelerate the pace of global innovation entering the US market.
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.