Global Innovator II
Global innovation is at its peak! Are you ready to get in on the action?
Join us on Jan. 23rd at 5:30pm for Global Innovator II, a monthly NYC venture community event designed to showcase 5 of the hottest global startups
At This Event You'll Discover…
- What kind of untapped investment opportunities can be found overseas?
- How do unknown international startups get on US investor radars to secure funding and expand globally?
- What does this trend mean for the NYC tech community specifically?
- 5 startups chosen to represent the best in global innovation (they’ll pitch their solutions to you!)
- Top tier venture capitalists judging and providing startup feedback
- Exclusive networking opportunities, including a post-event cocktail, bringing together the entire startup ecosystem -- global innovators, active investors, relevant partners and the who’s who of NY’s tech and venture scene!
Matt Turck is Managing Director of FirstMark Capital. Previously, he was the Managing Director at Bloomberg Ventures, and before that, co-founder of TripleHop Technologies, acquired by Oracle. Matt is founder of two large New York tech community events: Data Driven NYC (all things data) and Hardwired NYC (Internet of Things, 3D printing, open hardware, etc.). He is also an angel investor, advisor and mentor at various NYC accelerators.
Who Will You Meet?
New York City's Top Venture Capitalists, Angel Investors, Family Office Representatives, Tech Media, Developers, Designers, Marketers, Community Managers, Product Managers, Prime Service Providers, Business Developers and 5 EXCITING STARTUPS.
The snacks, beer, wine are on us. The invaluable connections you'll make are yours to keep forever.
See you on January 23rd!
The WIN Team
Many thanks to our Sponsors:
Worldwide Investor Network's Global Innovator program is focused on helping early stage, non-US-based technology startups shorten the path to funding and acceleration in the US market via NYC. Through it's extensive ecosystem, the program identifies high-growth potential startups looking to enter the US market, and matches them with investors, mentors, partners and service providers from NYC to accelerate the pace of global innovation entering the US market.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.