Participants will be invited to a 3 day networking event on Harvard's campus with some of the top minds in the financial and management industries from April 7th to April 9th. Activities during the weekend will include the final competition event with special guest judges, a cocktail party with representatives from various companies, an awards gala, a tour of Harvard, excellent speakers, etc. (If a top 10 finalist is not able to come to Cambridge, MA for the live final competition then a video presentation wil need to be submitted in order for consideration of the top prize. However, teams are encouraged to attend the actual event.)
· Participants must choose a school affilation.
· This competition is open undergraduate students, graduate students, fellows and school faculty.
· Members from all over the world will be participating.
· Teams may consist of 1 to 5 members.
· Registration fee: $499 per team
· Case release: February 6th | Registrants after this date will receive the case 12 hours after registering
· Submissions Due: February 21st
· Final Round Results Announced: February 27th
· Final panel presentation: April 8th
As soon as you submit your payment, please send us an email (email@example.com) including the following:
Name, university, study program and email of all the team members
Name for the team
Please contact us with any event-related questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you. Good luck to all the participants!
For more information: http://www.HarvardCaseCompetition.com