San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Welcome to Global Azure Bootcamp!
Whether you are completely new to Azure or an enthusiast, join us for a full day of Azure learning. Presentations will be delivered from a number of leaders in delivering Azure solutions in the Columbus, OH area. There will also be hands-on labs.
|8:30am||Intro / Orientation
|8:45am||Keynote / Azure Overview||Michael Collier|
|9:30am||Azure Container Service||Chad Thomas|
|10:45am||Dev Ops||Nick Martin|
Hands on Lab
|2:10pm||Bots & Cognitive Services||Vince Paulson|
|3:10pm||Hands on Lab
|4:15pm||Wrap-up / Closing|
The following should be installed/setup before the Bootcamp to ensure you can jump right in. These pre-reqs may change so check back closer to April 22nd to make sure you have everything you need!
- Visual Studio 2017 Community (https://www.visualstudio.com/downloads/)
- Azure Powershell and CLI (https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/downloads/)
- Azure Subscription (Free trial available here - https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/free)
- VSTS Account - https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/docs/setup-admin/team-services/sign-up-for-visual-studio-team-services
- Git tools - https://git-scm.com/downloads or optionally installed with Visual Studio
- SQL Server Express - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/sql-server/sql-server-editions-express
- Bot Application Template - http://aka.ms/bf-bc-vstemplate
- Save the zip file to your Visual Studio 2017 project templates directory which is traditionally in "%USERPROFILE%\Documents\Visual Studio 2017\Templates\ProjectTemplates\Visual C#\"
- Bot Framework Emulator - https://aka.ms/bf-bc-emulator
Check back here for more details, or visit the main Global Azure Bootcamp site:
When & Where
A group of Azure experts and enthusiasts from multiple organizations in the Columbus area have joined forces to put this event together.