Every Miss America has to start somewhere, and our princess program is the perfect opportunity! In coordination with the 2017 Miss West Allis/New Berlin pageant (a local Miss America pageant), our princess program is a mentoring program, where the princesses will get the opportunity to bond with current titleholders and the contestants for Miss West Allis' Outstanding Teen. Girls between the ages of 5-10 and live anywhere in the state of Wisconsin are eligible to participate. Titled, Glitzy Girls, our princess program is a mentoring program where princesses will not only shine on stage at Bling it on! - the 2017 Miss West Allis/New Berlin Pageant, but will also bond with current titleholders, and the contestants for Miss West Allis' Outstanding Teen.
For a $50 donation to the Miss West Allis/New Berlin Scholarship fund, every princess will receive:
- Rhinestone tiara provided by Tobin Jewelers in New Berlin
- Customizable Sash to be decorated at the Princess Party and worn on stage at the Pageant
- Two on stage performances during the Pageant
- Swag Bag full of princess prizes
- One parent's ticket
- Recognition in the official Miss West Allis/New Berlin Pageant Program
- More surprises!
The princess program is divided into two parts:
1. The Princess Party (held at Miss Becky's Dance Studio from 1:00-3:30 pm): Here, the princesses will enjoy gourmet cupcakes, decorate their sashes, get "crowned", bond with current titleholders and the Miss West Allis Outstanding Teen contestants, learn their dance for the pageant, and more princess fun! Parents are invited to come to the party at 3:00 to watch their princess get crowned, and get a sneak peek at the dance number to be performed that night!
2. Miss West Allis and New Berlin Pageant (held at Nathan Hale High School in West Allis). The princesses will have two onstage performances at the pageant where they will first be introduced onstage and then have their big princess dance number! Pageant begins at 6:30, please have your princess arrive by 5:30 pm.
Please note that participation is limited to the first 12 princesses to register.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is this a pageant? Although the princesses will be performing at the 2017 Miss West Allis/New Berlin pageant, this is rather a mentoring program and party! This is NOT a competition and every princess walks away with their own crown and sash.
What is the dress code? The Princess Party is casual, and your princess can wear whatever they're comfortable in! For the pageant, we ask that the princesses wear their favorite party dress.
Where can I buy additional tickets to the pageant? https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-2017-miss-west-allis-new-berlin-pageant-tickets-28985217566
Does my daughter have to live in West Allis or New Berlin to participate? Our princess program is open to young girls aged 5-10 that live ANYWHERE in the state of Wisconsin!
Who can I email if I have any additional questions? Email email@example.com and we will do our best to respond within 24 hours.
REGISTER TODAY!! SPACE IS LIMITED!!!