Glaciers, Water & People: Exploring Climate Change in Peru
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
4th Annual Event @ BPRC
Tuesday, April 23rd
Scott Hall (West Campus)
5:15 General Public Tours
7:00 Dr. Lonnie Thompson
7:35 Featured Video by Ethan Steinman
7:55 Dr. Bryan Mark
The Byrd Polar Research Center is located at 1090 Carmack Rd, Columbus, OH 43210.
• Take 315 to the Lane Avenue exit. This is one of the major exits for The Ohio State University.
• Go West (left if you are coming from the South side of the city; right if you are coming from the North side of the city) onto Lane Avenue.
• Once you are on Lane Avenue, pass Kenny Road.
• The next road (there will not be a traffic light) is Carmack Road. Take a left.
• Once on Carmack Road, take a left onto Arthur Adams Drive. You will notice ponds on both sides of the road. There are a limited number of parking meters on the North end of the lot.
• If spaces are not available in this lot, you will need to return to Carmack Road, turn left, and continue to the large parking lot at the end of Carmack. There are kiosks throughout the lot where you can pay for parking. The center is a brief walk over the pedestrian bridge.