Give Thanks for GERMS!
Saturday, November 23, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)
The last two years has marked a signifcant shift in our understanding of the germs that live in and around us all the time. Starting with the results of the Human Microbiome Project and since flourishing into thousands of clinical studies, it is the hottest topic in medicine.
This class is perfect for any holistic professional, including
- Functional Medicine (MD, DO, NP, RN, ND)
- Pain Specialists (DC, LAc, PT, LMT)
- Holistic Medicine (ND, DDS, Nutrition, etc)
This new class from Energetix looks to bring you all of the latest research, not only from significant organizations like the NIH, but also from emerging 'citizen science' projects like uBiome and the Human Gut Project. No class like this exists ANYWHERE in professional integrative medicine (IFM has 1 hour @ $1500 seminar!)
Furthermore, we will hear from seasoned professionals in the field working leading the way in optimal microbial balance. Some examples of the amazing new research
- Key roles in Digestion, Metabolism and Immunity
- 40% of Chronic Pain cured with antibiotics - What is the mechanism? (Huge for DC, LAc!)
- Vitamin D3 and K2 absorbtion - What role do microbes play?
- Gut-brain connection - New UCLA studies confirm microbial role
- Gut-brain-skin connection - What role do microbes play in healthy skin?
- Metal Detoxification - Is 90% being done by your microbes?
- C.R.A.P. - Colonization Resistance Against Pathogens - How do we colonize optimally?
- Chronic Inflammation - how do we stop it?
- Gut bacteria connected with Weight Loss - what should we do?
- Pediatric colonization and Allergies - Is there a link between microbes and allergies?
- Alzheimer's and its link microbes in the brain
- Lyme, TB and other pathogens - what are the latest holistic techniques?
- ... and much much more!
Join the Energetix team with some special guests for the debut of this new class for Energetix!
What you will gain
- An overview of the new research and its implications for holism
- Tools to educate your patients about the new paradigm and what to do about it
- A tried and tested system for dealing with chronic disease and microbial imbalance
- A solid overview of the Energetix line and its role in microbial balance
- Hear from top practitioners about their results
- Panel discussion and Q&A
Milly Holliday - www.quintessentialhealth.net
Hank Sloan - http://www.thegenesiscenter.com/index.html
Cindy Libert - http://drlibert.org/
Ellie Campbell - http://campbellfamilymedicine.com/