Ready for a girl's night out? Join us to learn how to use colored concealers/correctors to get insta-worthy skin AND create a Valentine's Day inspired day to evening makeup look. Let's have some fun!
IN THIS WORKSHOP, YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to prep your skin for the best makeup application
- How to conceal your specific problem areas: acne, redness, dark marks, circles, general unevenness and more
- Correct blending techniques so your skin looks flawless
- Daytime makeup for Valentine's (or anytime)
- Evening makeup for Valentine's (or anytime)
- Proper tools to use
After the demo, you'll be able to practice on yourself and get answers to any questions you may have!
- A fab beauty Swag Bag OR
An amazing VIP BeautieSocial Swag Bag
- Color Correcting Palette to practice with and keep
- Eyeshadow Palette to practice with and keep
- Brushes, other makeup and tools to use during the workshop
- Snacks & Treats
WHAT TO BRING:
- Your daily foundation and/or concealer
[optional, but definitely preferred for a complete lesson]
- Eyeliner and Eyelash Curler if you regularly use them. If not, no worries!
- Additional brushes you want to use
[optional - we'll have brushes for class use, but if you have specific brushes you are comfortable with you want to use, please bring them]
All attendees receive a SWAG BAG! VIP attendees receive an awesome VIP BEAUTIESOCIAL SWAG BAG filled with even more products!
Check out some photos from our previous classes:
What is BeautieSocial? BeautieSocial is an upcoming beauty + lifestyle blog that rewards its members with real beauty products. When members interact with the site, they'll earn points toward free makeup sample bags! Launching June 2017.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Contact Linda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes. If you are unable to make it to the event, feel free to pass along your ticket to a friend. Email email@example.com regarding the name change.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Nah, just show us your ticket on your phone at check-in.
What is the refund policy?
Sorry, we do not allow refunds. But you can give your ticket to a friend. Just make sure you email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding the name change.
Here are the super fun (or not) general terms and conditions.