Welcome to Girlfriends Weekend!
Registration is now open for Downtown Holland's popular Girlfriends Weekend! During Girlfriends Weekend, you're invited to spend three days shopping, dining and indulging in Downtown Holland with your best gal pals! Registration is just $50 a person for the entire weekend! Your registration fee includes a Girlfriends Weekend swag bag, a coupon book full of savings, fun hands-on activities at participating businesses, a cocktail party kick-off on Friday afternoon at the Courtyard Marriott and a Sunday brunch buffet at Alpenrose Restaurant!
For an additional registration fee, you can also choose to attend the Wine Tasting ($20) from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm on Friday at Butch's Dry Dock, the Breakfast and Fashion Show ($15) at 9:00 am on Saturday morning at the Haworth Inn and Conference Center and/or the 80's Prom Party ($20) on Saturday night from 8:00 pm – 11:00 pm at the Holland Armory. The party will feature a DJ, dancing, two complimentary drinks, a free photo booth and party favors.
Be sure to register each member of your group with their first and last name and their correct e-mail address so we can register them individually for the event and make them an official Girlfriends Weekend name badge. Name badges are required for all group events and in-store activities. All registered attendees will also be added to the Girlfriends Weekend e-mail list.
You will receive an e-mail confirmation from Eventbrite once your registration for Girlfriends Weekend is complete, but you will not receive a ticket in the mail. You will receive your name badge, swag bag, coupon book and tickets for any of the additional events you registered for when you arrive in Downtown Holland and check in for the event. Check-in for all attendees will be at Home & Company (190 South River Avenue) on Friday and Saturday.
For a complete schedule of events and in-store activities, visit www.girlfriendsweekend.org.
Terms and Conditions:
• Registration fees are non-refundable if you cancel your registration. Registrations can be transferred to another individual, however. Contact us at 616.796.1210 or email@example.com to transfer a registration.
• All Girlfriends Weekend activities are subject to change.
• Registration must be done in advance and all Girlfriends Weekend activities are only open to those registered. No registrations will be accepted during the event.
• Registration must be done on-line. No phone, mail or e-mail registrations will be accepted.
• Hotel stays are not included in the registration fee, but special rates for accommodations at Downtown Holland and area hotels have been arranged and can be reserved by contacting the individual hotels directly. Reserving a hotel room does not mean you are automatically registered for Girlfriends Weekend. Check out our exclusive hotel sponsor, the Courtyard Marriott located right in Downtown Holland!
• Girlfriends Weekend is a 21+ event. A photo ID will be required at any event where alcohol is being served.
• By registering, you agree to the Terms and Conditions outlined above and to the following Consent and Release for Story, Likeness, and Voice: I give permission to the City of Holland and the Downtown Principal Shopping District (collectively referred to as the “Organizations”) to use (including, but not limited to, taking photographs and making audio recordings or videos), without charge and without reservation, all or a portion of my story including my likeness and my voice in promoting these Organizations. I acknowledge that editorial changes may be made as deemed suitable by the Organizations. Whether or not changes are made, I waive any rights of action I may have and release the Organizations from any and all claims I may have arising from the use, publication, and changes in the content, including any rights to sue for defamation or violation of rights of privacy or rights of publicity.
Downtown Holland, Michigan