Girlfriends' Getaway to New York City!
Friday, May 24, 2013 at 1:00 PM - Monday, May 27, 2013 at 4:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
Gather your girlfriends and let's go to New York City!
Friday, May 24 - Monday, May 27, 2013 (Memorial Day Weekend)
Travel package includes:
Round-trip flight from Charlotte to New York City
3-nights/4-days at Sheraton New York Times Square
Round-trip airport transfers
- Daily breakfast at hotel
Group lunch at Carmine's Times Square
- Group dinner at Langan's Restaurant
3-hour round-trip motorcoach tour of the Big Apple with a professional tour guide
1-hour cruise on New York water taxi. The cruise offers great views of the New York City skyline and an upclose view of the Statue of Liberty.
Photo opportunities throughout the tour
- Choice of admission to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the American Museum of Natural History or Top of the Rock Observation Deck
Choice of admission to the Empire State Building Observatory, the Museum of the City of New York or the New York Water Taxi Statue of Liberty Flex Pass
- Shopping discounts at Macy's, Bloomingdales and South Street Seaport
Quad occupancy - $850
Triple occupancy - $930
Double occupancy - $1060
$200 deposit on or before January 31
$250 on or before February 28
$250 on or before March 31
Balance on or before April 15
- $100 of the deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable
- No refunds will be granted within 45 days of travel. Prior to the 45-day window, the refund will be adjusted accordingly.
- Gratuities for tour guide and motorcoach driver are not included
- Travel insurance is available for an additional fee of either $50 or $80 based on coverage selection
- Failing to make a monthly installment without prior notice and arrangements may result in forfeiture of all previous payments
- No checks will be accepted 45 days prior to departure
- Returned check fee $35
Primary event image courtesy of FreeDigitalPhotos.net
When & Where
Plans of Elegance, LLC
Plans of Elegance, LLC was officially formed in 2007 after many years of leisurely planning special events and group outings. We are passionate about coordinating events and travel that will enable families and close friends to engage in fun and meaningful activities, visit new places, celebrate and simply spend quality time together.
We understand that with the current economy, many are forced to eliminate luxuries from their budget... and hiring an event and travel coordinator could definitely be considered a luxury versus a necessity. Therefore, our desire is to collaborate with budget-savvy clients desiring to host elegant events and travel to destinations of their dreams, minus the financial hardship.
We hope you will provide us with the opportunity to partner with you to create the event you've always envisioned and the vacation you've always dreamed of taking. If you can imagine it, we can assist you with making it a reality.
Chelsea Patterson Sanders, Owner