We are offering the Sustainable Living Course. Come take this opportunity to join us in our Daily Routine here at the farm.
Our Daily Routine consists of:
Meditation, Yoga, Cooking, Natural Farming Instruction and Mindful Chores.
Our Intern Program will Teach the Intern these skills:
- Foundation for a personal Meditation Practice.
- Foundation for a personal Yoga Practice
- Basics of Bodyweight Strength Training
- Basics of Heathful Cooking
- Basics of Seeding, Growing, Harvesting and Prepping nutrient dense food.
- Basics of Minful, Ergonomic work
- Stress reduction
- Increased concentration and focus
- Improved health and longevity
- Longterm injury prevention
- Improved strength and flexibility
- Weight loss
- Lower cost of living
- Improved Self sufficiency
- Food security
- Self awareness
- Connection to Nature
- Improved understanding of natural energy cycles
WEEKLY BREAKDOWN ( In hours per subject)
Meditation 2.5 hours
Yoga 5 hours
Cooking 8 hrs
Organic/ Natural Farming Instruction 10 hrs
Mindful Farm Chores 10 hrs
Cost is $1199 monthly, paid in advance. This covers your room, Green Drink and lunch and the Daily Routine. Interns should bring additional funds for food and personal items. We provide a kitchen and some basics. ( bread, pasta, oils)
Click here to see Intern Testimonial Videos
To apply for our course, please fill out a Personal Information Form at our website and return it with a recent picture and a short bio (less than a page.) Be sure to mention any relevant special skills or interests.
What to bring:
Plenty of work clothes. Both the soil and the bananas stain fabric a light brown color. We recommend long-sleeve lightweight, breathable clothes. Expect on changing shirts regularly. A sunhat. Sturdy shoes and or rain boots – water proof is nice on dewy mornings. Workout/yoga wear. Towels. Non-toxic insect repellant. Non-toxic mosquito coils or citronella candles. Rain slicker. bathing suit. Sturdy sandals or Crocs. Water bottle.
Have questions about Gingerhill Farm Sustainable Living Course?
Contact Gingerhill Farm Retreat