Gigaom Structure Data 2014
Wednesday, March 19, 2014 at 8:00 AM - Thursday, March 20, 2014 at 6:00 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
STRATEGY, MEET DATA
The world's biggest and most innovative companies are using data to make better products, build bigger profits and even change the world. Join 900+ big data practitioners, technologists and executives as they examine how big data can drive business success. From grand new uses to the nuts and bolts of capturing, storing, analyzing and serving it, get the bottom line on big data now.
Come find out what's next. At Structure Data we'll explore...
- Changing the World with Big Data: Learn how organizations like Google are leveraging big data for the greater good.
- Toeing the Line between Privacy, Profit and Protection: Is the right to privacy paramount? Or are we putting the public at risk to protect an ideal? What will the outrage about consumer privacy mean for businesses’ bottom line?
- Deep Learning: The Holy Grail for Big Data: From automated text analysis to natural-language processing to image recognition, new applications are delivering rich new insights.
- The Industrial Internet: As the Internet of Things takes off, companies like Ford and McLaren are using big data to transform the way consumers interact with their products—and the way products interact with consumers.
- Do You Need Data Scientists? What should they look like? We’ll take a deep dive into the methods companies are using to capture, store, analyze and serve the data that's driving their businesses.
2014 Confirmed Speakers:
- Geoff McGrath, Managing Director, McLaren Applied Technologies
- Ari Gesher, Engineering Ambassador, Palantir Technologies
- Gary Hoberman, CIO and SVP of Regional Application Development, MetLife
- Paul Maritz, CEO, Pivotal
- Julie Brill, Commissioner of the FTC
- Justin Kosslyn, Product Manager, Google Ideas
- Mike Cavaretta, Data Scientist Manager, Ford Motor Company
- Dennis Crowley, Founder, Foursquare
Connect with us!
For questions about Structure Data or registration issues, please email us.
Structure Data tickets are non-refundable. However, you may transfer your registration to another person by providing authorization to us by March 1, 2014. For transfers or any other questions about registration, or assistance with any registration problems, please email us.
When & Where
Founded in 2006, Gigaom is the leading global source of analysis on emerging technologies. Our news, research and events provide deep insight on the companies, people and trends disrupting technology and media.