San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please join GigaOM for a networking and conversation at Brasserie Jo from 6pm to 9pm on Thursday, July 11th.
We are hosting an evening for technologists, customers and thought leaders in the Boston area to connect and discuss the opportunities and emerging trends within the Cloud, Mobile and Big Data segments. Michael Skok of North Bridge Venture Partners will speak with GigaOM on the state of the Boston technology community.
Analysts and journalists in attendance include...
- Barb Darrow, Senior Writer, GigaOM
- Nick Lippis, Founder and CEO, Lippis Enterprises
- Dana Gardner, President and Principal Analyst, Interarbor Solutions LLC
- Richard Winter, CEO, Wintercorp
- Salvatore D'Agostino, CEO, IDmachines LLC
- Peter Crocker, Smith's Point Analytics LLC
- Bob Egan, Founder & CEO, Sepharim Group
- Kerry Doyle, Writer, KerryDoyle.com
- Mike Karp, Vice President, Ptak, Noel and Associates
We hope to see you there!
Entrance is free, and due to popular demand, invitation only. Please register to be considered for a spot to attend below.
GigaOM Research Networking Reception
6pm - 9pm / Thursday, July 11th
Brasserie Jo, The Colonnade Hotel
120 Huntington Ave.
Boston, MA 02116
Thank you to our Event Sponsors:
When & Where
Founded in 2006, Gigaom is the leading global voice on emerging technologies. Our news, research and events humanize technology and provide deep insight on disruptive companies, people and trends.