Not sure what to buy that special someone? Gift certificates make a wonderful gift. A gift certificate can be for any amount you'd like; from $10 to $10,000.
Once you purchase a gift certificate, just send the confirmation email to the lucky recepient (or print it and put it in a card). They may select any future Lowell Makes class or workshop, and will be given a unique code with their certificate value.
Gift Certificates Terms and Conditions
- No hidden fees: The full amount of the purchased gift certificate is applied to any class or workshop at Lowell Makes. There are no hidden fees; no activation fees, no set up fees, no maintenance or redemption fees.
- Expiration: Gift certificates never expire.
- Cancellation: Gift certificates are fully refundable for 30 days after purchase and are refunded using the same method by which they were bought. After 30 days, gift certificates are redeemable for products and services only.
- Replacement: If you lose or misplace your gift certificate, please contact Lowell Makes. The email confirmation is for your information only; the actual gift certificate information is retained by Lowell Makes and a new email is easily sent out.
- Redemption and value: Gift certificates are issued and redeemed in US$. If there is a balance left on the gift certificate after services or products are provided by Lowell Makes, the balance amount is non-refundable but can be used for future services or products. Gift certificates cannot be redeemed for cash by the receipient.
- Merchant Rights: Lowell Makes reserves the right to refuse a gift certificate as payment for services if there is reasonable doubt as to the gift certificate's authenticity.