Join the fun this Nov 12, 2017 on a ride you’ll never forget thru the island of Cozumel. GFNY Cozumel has become the most international cycling event in Mexico with over 40 countries participating and a field of top athletes from Mexico and around the world. This Italian style Gran Fondo is for everyone of all abilities and will take you all the way around the island while you enjoy the beautiful views of our Mayan paradise. Imagine over 20 miles of roads that stretch along the tempting turquoise ocean while you push through the challenging winds of the southern side of the island. Get READY as this will be a truly challenging and competitive race with some amazing athletes ready to conquer the island as the Mayans did 3000 years ago.
GFNY COZUMEL is part of the GFNY World series of events with the world championship ending every year in New York City. GFNY Cozumel has partnered with Uli and Lidia of Gran Fondo NY to make sure your event is filled with a true Gran Fondo style experience, of course with a little Mexican flare and tacos.
- Fully closed roads along the entire course.
- Loaded goodie bags with tons of cool toys.
- Start to finish timing results for all participants.
- Post-race meals and entertainment; Mexican style.
- 2 day expo with big international brands.
- Race cut jersey 100% made in Italy by Biemme.
- Finisher medals.
- Winners medals.
- Winners jerseys for overall winners.
- Prizes for Gran and Medio Fondo winners.
- Eight fully stocked aid stations.
- On Course mechanical support rolling and at aid station.
- Motorcycle marshal support and Sag.
- Hundreds of volunteers helping thru the day.