Getting Your Business Fiscally Fit in 2017 | Broward County OESBD
Getting Your Business Fiscally Fit in 2017
Thursday, January 26, 2017
3:00 to 5:00 PM
Miramar Branch Library
2050 Civic Center Place, Miramar, FL 33025
Financial literacy is essential to growing a business. Firms will learn how to understand their financial statements and discover ways to identify accounting mistakes that may put their business at risk; how they can protect their assets with a few smart moves; and they will learn about state and federal financing programs available and explore non-traditional funding options to see whether they will work for their business. Our panel of experts will help our businesses get in shape by covering a wide range of financial topics and providing answers to questions they didn’t know they had.
Pre-registration is strongly recommended. Event is subject to change.
NOTE: It is our intent to afford all interested attendees the opportunity to attend business development training sessions hosted by Broward County’s OESBD. To ensure your participation, please note the following:
- This workshop is FREE and open to the public; however, space is limited. We can accommodate up to 150 registered attendees for this session.
- Registration with Eventbrite is strongly encouraged to attend. We will give priority seating to pre-registered participants on a first come, first served basis.
- The workshop starts promptly at 3:00 PM and will run until 5:00 PM, please plan to check-in no later than 2:45 PM.
- Onsite registrants will be accommodated ONLY if there are any available seats remaining at the start of the workshop.
- Late arrivals may be turned away if there are no available seats
Call 954-357-6400 for more information or to make advance arrangements for auxiliary aids.