Actions and Detail Panel
Getting to "YES" How to Dramatically Increase Case Acceptance
Fri, October 13, 2017, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM CDT
DOMINIK DUBRAVEC, DDS, MMSC, PC presents:
Getting to "YES" How to Dramatically Increase Case Acceptance by Dr. Roger Levin
Open to doctors and staff.
Registration and continental breakfast 8:00 - 8:30 am
Lecture presentation 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
A luncheon will be provided.
7 CE's will be awarded to each participant.
Tickets go on sale February1, 2017. Early-Bird General admission tickets are $65 if purchased before September 1, 2017. General admission tickets are $75 per person, if purchased on or after September 1, 2017.
Ticket sales are limited, so please reserve your ticket ASAP.
If your patients are not accepting treatment recommendations 90% of the time, you need to hear what Dr. Roger P. Levin has to say in this remarkable seminar.
All dentists know that case acceptance drives practice success. Yet few of them have mastered the presentation and motivational skills needed to get to “yes” consistently in the new dental economy. Dr. Levin is determined to change that for as many dentists as he can reach… with the practical, results-oriented advice contained in this intensive, one-day presentation.
Learn proven techniques for moving beyond education to motivation when proposing treatment, persuading more patients to say “yes” to recommended treatment.
At this exciting new seminar, you’ll learn:
- Value Creation Scripting™ to emphasize the benefits of treatment and increase production by 15–30% or more.
- The New Patient Experience that exceeds expectations right from the start.
- The Five-Phase Exam to get more patients to accept elective treatment.
- The Trust Factor that makes stronger relationships with patients possible.
- Four Financial Options that make treatment affordable for every patient.
- Ideal Patient Care to move beyond single-tooth treatment.
If you’re interested in increasing your case acceptance rate to 90% and increasing production rapidly, say “yes” to this opportunity to learn from the expert, Dr. Levin.
RPL Roger P. Levin, DDS
Roger P. Levin, DDS
Levin Group Inc.
Chairman and CEO