San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Getting Started with Email Marketing: Step‐by‐Step Email Marketing Best Practices ‐ How It's Done by the Pros
Presented by Ken Countess, Managing Director
This powerful, interactive workshop saves time and increases productivity by allowing quick and easy mastery of the entire Constant Contact Email Marketing system.
We will do live demonstrations, geared for beginners of email marketing. More experienced users will find this a helpful review, a way to sharpen your skills and also an opportunity to ask questions. We’ll provide tips and techniques and guide you through the tools and features of the system.
You’ll learn how to:
• set up account options
• add signup boxes to your website and emails
• load a list
• build a campaign, and
• brand an email to match websites and logos.
We will also go over text editing and how to work with graphics and colors to give your emails a polished, professional look.
USF is an Equal Opportunity/ Equal Access/ Affirmative Action Institution. Please notify USF CONNECT, 3802 Spectrum Blvd., Suite 100, Tampa, FL, 33612, call 813-974-1082, or email Wendy Plant at firstname.lastname@example.org, a minimum of five (5) working days in advance, if an accommodation for a disability is required.
Disclaimer: The University of South Florida and USF Research Foundation, Inc. are committed to the free exchange of ideas, reasoned debate and intellectual dialogue. Speakers and scholars with a diversity of opinions, perspectives and professional experiences are invited to the campus to provide the community with important or differing points of view, some of which may be deemed controversial. The views, opinions and conclusions of those invited to speak on the campus do not necessarily reflect the views of the university administration or any other segment of the university community. Nor are those invited to speak on campus necessarily authorized agents or representatives of the University or Research Foundation. The use of University or Research Foundation facilities for an event or presentation does not constitute an endorsement by the University or Research Foundation of the views, opinions and conclusions of those invited to speak.
When & Where
USF CONNECT is the business and economic development initiative of the University of South Florida (USF) that provides support for technology start-ups and serves as the point of entry for companies looking to do business with USF.
- Drives economic development through several programs including Tampa Bay Technology Incubator (TBTI), Student Innovation Incubator (SII), and the Florida High Tech Corridor Council’s (The Corridor) Matching Grants Research Program
- Unites technology and talent with businesses throughout a 23 county region, providing access to top-tier research, faculty, students, inventors, local organizations, economic development councils, supporting industry and capital funding sources
- Facilitates the needs of Tampa Bay's technology and bio/life sciences entrepreneurs throughout the business life cycle by providing professional amenities and resources for successful business development and technology commercialization