Getting Started with Constant Contact Email Marketing (Free, Waterville)
Tuesday, February 5, 2013 from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Tracy O’Clair, Constant Contact’s Authorized Local Expert will present this live, guided demonstration on the tools and features inside Constant Contact’s email marketing system. In this time-efficient, highly practical two hour session, you will learn the basics so you can get going with your own email marketing.
What you will learn:
- Setting up your Constant Contact account
- Creating an email campaign and editing a template
- Branding your emails with your logo, colors and photos
- Creating content that people want to receive and read
- Importing your email list into your constant database
- Getting new subscribers by adding sign-up boxes to your website and emails
- Tracking and interpreting your result
It's a relaxed, friendly educational session. Bring your questions. Is this seminar right for you? This two-hour seminar is suitable for anyone new to Constant Contact, or who just wants a hand learning how to use our products. Some general knowledge of email marketing practices and concepts may be helpful.
Presenter: Tracy O’Clair is a successful marketer, an enthusiastic social media practitioner and a motivated entrepreneur. Owner of TOCmedia, a marketing consulting and management company, Tracy also is the host of Social Media Breakfast Central Maine and an Authorized Local Expert for Constant Contact.
When & Where
TOCmedia is a social media and email marketing company providing services to small and medium sized businesses in various industries.