In this intermediate-level course, you’ll learn advanced workflow features and best practices for configuring them. Workflow features include post-functions, conditions, validators and commonly used status and transition properties. You’ll work to find solutions to common requirements coming from real business scenarios that JIRA administrators face on a daily basis. By the end of class, you’ll be able to build more effective JIRA workflows by using all available workflow features.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This intermediate-level course is designed for people who are already very comfortable with JIRA administration and working with workflows. It is not designed for new JIRA users. The intended audience is JIRA administrators or similar roles who are responsible for configuring workflows.
After attending this course, attendees should be able to:
– Modify workflows to address business requirements using conditions, validators, post-functions, properties
– Understand and use best practice for using the following advanced workflow features (including 3rd party add-ons): conditions, validators, post-functions, properties
– Use transition-based and status-based workflow properties (e.g., to apply status-based permissions)
– Address complex real-world process requirements using JIRA workflows (e.g., establish an approval process)
LEVEL & FORMAT
Intermediate – Half-day live classroom session with hands-on exercises.
- See more at: http://www.dayshaconsulting.com/atlassian-training/