Two-hour workshop - $45 + GST - Saturday 29th October 9.30am - 11.30am.
You might hear lots of people complain about how Facebook is always changing and it's hard to reach your customers or readers. But flip that around: Faceobok is a massive database of people the world over, and a way to reach your people both for free and with really cost-effective advertising, and it's worth using, and using well.
You'll leave this workshop with a new appreciation for the power of Facebook, a concrete plan to make your Facebook posting efficient, understanding how Facebook groups work, too, and with a new understanding of Facebook advertising beyond hitting "boost post".
We will cover:
- Assessing what your target audience is doing on Facebook
- Optimising your Facebook page by building a chatty, sharing community
- Using an editorial calendar to batch and schedule your Facebook content for maximum efficiency
- Looking at Facebook groups and whether establishing or participating in Facebook groups can help you out
- A beginner's guide to Facebook advertising with the Ads Manager and the Power Editor, using custom audiences and other sneaky and powerful stuff.
Bring your laptop and you can log on to the Wifi to work on your blog and social media live.
About Workshops with Amanda Kendle Consulting:
Please note: if insufficient enrolments are received, the workshops may be cancelled but notice will be given one week ahead of time and a full refund will be given. In general, however, refunds are not offered although a transfer to another course may be possible if it does not affect the running of the course.
Questions? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org