THE GLOBAL GROWTH CONFERENCE
Putting together your business expansion strategy? GetGlobal 2016 is a conference unlike any other. Here, attendees develop market expansion strategies and grow international business relationships within the world of global trade. They obtain extraordinary insights and direction from business expansion experts from companies as diverse as Ritz-Carlton, CBRE and Taco Bell, and focus on sectors as wide ranging as Global Foods and Beverages, Travel/Tourism and Hospitality, and Global Health.
NEW featured speakers include:
- Horst Schulze: Taking Luxury Global — Founding President of Ritz-Carlton Hotel Co
- Carlos Gutierrez: Unlocking Global Markets — Former Secretary of Commerce, former CEO of Kellogg, Co-Chair of Albright Stonebridge
- Edward Zhu: China's Consumers & Global Food — Founder and CEO of CHIC Group
- Jason Weintraub: Taking A Brand Global — Head of International Strategy & Development, Taco Bell
- Fred Cook: Global Communications — CEO of Golin
- Stuart Dean: Selling to Foreign Governments — former CEO of GE ASEAN
- Anthony Buono: Worldwide Retail Insight — Global Head of Retail, CBRE
There are even more exciting speakers are to be announced in the coming weeks, so get connected to GetGlobal: getglobalexpo.com
* Email email@example.com if you have questions or need an invitation letter for your U.S. Visa Application
OUR MISSION IS FOR YOU TO SUCCEED IN FOREIGN MARKETS
With the knowledge and relationships gained at GetGlobal 2016, U.S. companies will possess the power to make smart and confident decisions about growing their businesses internationally. GetGlobal 2016’s interactive format is dedicated to establishing the relationships and real ground-level knowledge for entering and thriving in the world’s top high-value markets.
Walk away knowing how to:
- Save Money on Taxes
- Sell to Government in Emerging Markets
- Navigate Bureaucratic Mazes and Cross-Border Laws
- See the Frontiers of Trade and Payments Technologies
NETWORKING AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS
At GetGlobal 2016’s seminars, panel discussions, one-on-ones and social gatherings, you will hobnob with other global leaders from industries such as retail, technology, hospitality, renewables, aerospace, entertainment, infrastructure, health and e-commerce. Participants will have access to our bespoke GetGlobal App for deep social networking before, during and after the event.
"The agenda touches on all the most important things to consider when launching in new markets."
Chairman, Global Retail Executive Committee
CBRE, Global Retail
"This is a fantastic opportunity for businesses looking to understand and grow their footprints in emerging markets."
IHS Jane's 360