Get Your Business Google Approved
Google My Business puts you in control of your online presence and right in front of your customers. In this seminar, Joe Roppo, SEO Director at Design & Promote, will be covering how to verify and optimize your business listing on Google.
What is Google My Business? Google My Business (previously known as Google Places for Business) was created for companies to seamlessly manage and edit their business’s information across Google searches, Google Maps and Google+.
- Key differences between a Google+ and Business Page
- Overview on how to navigate the Google My Business Dashboard
- How to claim and verify your business listing
- How to manage and update your Google My Business Page
- Ways to review insights on your customers
- Further ways to optimize your page through graphics, virtual tours and more!
There is more to Google than you may think. By creating your Google My Business listing, you’re opening up to a wide range of opportunities.
View the slides from the prensentation here: http://www.designandpromote.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Google-My-Business.pdf
When & Where
Design & Promote
Design & Promote is a full-service web design & internet marketing firm in Chicago, IL. We provide visually engaging, high performance websites that businesses are proud to stand behind. With over 10 years in SEO expertise, we also help all businesses reach their highest potential in the search engines.