Actions and Detail Panel
Get to Know NAMA May 18 Coffee
Thu, May 18, 2017, 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM CDT
Have you ever wondered what NAMA can do for you? Your career?
Join us for Coffee!
Our coffees are a great way to learn about the opportunities a NAMA membership has to offer and meet with a host of new and long-time members. Here are just a few ways members stay actively engaged:
- Networking Events
- Power Lunches
- Special Interest Groups (Healthcare, Not-for-Profit, B2B, & Technology Marketing (new in 2015!))
- Professional Development & Training
- Exclusive Publications and Content - over a $200 value!
- Access to AMA Resources (e.g., Webcasts, Podcasts, Toolkits, Articles)
- Volunteer Opportunities - Past President Tim Thomas says it best. Read the blog :)
We’ve made this event open and free for those meeting NAMA for the first time or those still exploring the membership decision. You are welcome to bring any colleagues and friends who also may want to learn more about our organization in this informal get-to-know NAMA session. Light pastries will be provided.
Event: Get to Know NAMA Coffee
Date: Thursday, May 18, 2017
Time: 8:00am – 9:00am
Place: StagePost Studios (255 French Landing, Nashville TN 37228)
Parking available onsite.
- Community – We help each other connect, find jobs, become actively involved with not only the marketing and creative community but also business and industry throughout Middle TN.
- Camaraderie – We are fun. "Networking" is easy; We enjoy getting to know others!
- Professional Development & Training – We offer endless opportunities to help you increase your marketing skill and knowledge through local and AMA activities (e.g., webcasts, podcasts, lunch & learns, tools, current research).
- Commitment – We give back. We are the only professional marketing association that is deeply tied into local universities. We benefit from their ongoing research and knowledge and help mentor the next generation of marketing professionals.
Meet Me at NAMA. See you at StagePost Studios!