Actions and Detail Panel
Get That Goal: One Day Goal-Setting Boot Camp
Sat, June 3, 2017, 10:30 AM – 4:00 PM BST
GOAL-SETTING BOOT CAMP
Get started with that cherished goal you’ve been putting off
The Orchard Cafe, Singapore Rd, London W13 0EP
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for anyone who has a goal that they long to achieve, but isn’t sure how best to get started. Your goal is irrelevant. What matters more is understanding the process of goal-setting and goal-getting.
If you’re longing to realise a long-held ambition or goal, there’s no need to wait until the 1st January. Goals can be set any time, but unless you know the formula for setting and pursuing your goal, you can find yourself back at square one, having made some progress, but still falling short of achieving your dream.
Aimed at showing you the best way to go about setting and getting your goals, this workshop is great way to demystify the art of goal-setting and get you from where you are to where you want to be.
Whether your goal is to start your own business or improve your relationship with your children, this workshop is for you.
By the end of the boot camp, you will:
- Know what you need to do to improve your chances of achieving your goal
- Understand how beliefs and thoughts affect how you pursue your goal
- Learn to work with your personality so that you feel good about yourself as you take steps towards your goal
- Set SMART goals
- Prepare for obstacles that would otherwise throw you off course
- Increase your chances of achieving your goals by learning how to chunk your goals so that they are manageable
- Knowledge and skills acquired to help you achieve your goals
- Boot camp handouts
- 20% discount off 10 Week Online Goal-Setting Course
10.30 - 11.00: Registration and teas/coffees
11.00 - 12.30: Goal-setting experiences and elements of successful goal setting
12.30 - 1.15: Lunch
1.15 - 3.30: Setting SMART goals, Planning, Chunking and Reviewing
3.30 - 4.00: Plenary and close