Actions and Detail Panel
Get started with Video Marketing
Wed, November 23, 2016, 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM GMT
Who is this event for?
Any brands or small businesses who want to get the most out of their video marketing efforts on a modest budget.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
1. The twenty types of video and which types are right for your brand.
2. Common video mistakes and how NOT to use video.
3. How to repurpose footage and squeeze the most from your budget.
4. The pros and cons of different hosting platforms.
5. Get people to click on your video using thumbnail optimisation.
6. The importance and power of monitoring your video analytics.
7. How to integrate video into you social media marketing strategy.
Doubleshot are a video production company that create effective online videos for businesses from tech start ups to luxury brands.
The first part of the workshop will be taught by Ed Thomas, cinematographer and Doubleshot’s company director. After this he’ll hand over to Hannah Squires, video editor and Doubleshot’s social media marketer, to talk through all things social.
“We had a day’s training recently with Doubleshot to help budding bloggers within our business. The day was brilliant, they kept the whole team engaged… Highly recommend them, knowledgeable and friendly - can’t wait to put our new skills into practice!” - Donna, SearchStar