Join us and benefit from a free 90 minute talk, where you will receive an introduction to digital marketing and the actions you can take, to instantly start to grow your business and reach more potential clients.
The purpose of these seminars is to highlight the tools and techniques you can access to market your business yourself, without requiring expensive budgets for 3rd party services.
Some of the topics we'll talk about will include:
1. How to make the most of your existing website, and how to build your website in the most Google friendly way.
2. What is, and how to use, Pay Per Click advertising (PPC) with Google, Facebook, and Linkedin.
3. Introduction to Google Analytics and how it can really save your business money.
4. Logos, Landing pages, Social pages - How much do they cost and what options are out there?
5. Content Marketing: How to write content and how content can directly and indirectly generate more business.
This seminar is designed to offer you with spear-headed marketing techniques that can be used instantly, plus an opportunity to meet other like-minded people you can exchange ideas with.
LOCATION: Kinson Hub Library | BH11 9AW
PARKING: There are many free parking options at rear and at Tesco.
QUESTIONS: Please contact Ben: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Information (will open in a new window):
We look forward to seeing you at our FREE, 90 minute taster seminar.
Coffee, Tea and Refreshments will be offered.