As a startup or small business owner, you know there’s a lot to accomplish with limited resources. Our digital marketing meetings are the perfect opportunity for you to learn the In’s and Out’s of digital marketing, and gain a better understanding of how digital marketing works, so that actions can be taken or just to be “In the know” when using a 3rd party.
Join us and benefit from networking with others, whilst enjoying a free 90 minute talk, where you'll receive an introduction to digital marketing and the actions you can take, to instantly grow your business and reach more potential clients.
You'll learn more about:
1. How to maximize your existing website, and how to build your website in the most Google friendly way.
2. What is, and how to use, Pay Per Click advertising (PPC) with Google, Facebook, and Linkedin.
3. Introduction to Google Analytics to discover ways to reach your audience.
4. How SEO works and what can you do to improve your results.
5. Content Marketing: How to write content and how content can directly and indirectly generate more business.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our meetings are delivered at the Kinson Hub lecture hall, which is a comfortable learning centre offering ample free parking. The Hub is informal and relaxed and hosts an abundance of literature that can be borrowed without charge.
The actual training is delivered by experienced digital marketers who have successfully ran small to big budgets and take great pride in sharing the knowledge with others.
The meeting language is easy to understand and aimed at persons who are new to this area.
At the end of the 90 minute course, you'll have learned some new skills that can be instantly used to improve your business.
LOCATION: Kinson Hub Library | BH11 9AW
PARKING: There are many free parking options at rear and at Tesco.
QUESTIONS: Please contact: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at our FREE, 90 minute taster seminar.
Coffee, Tea and Refreshments will be offered.