After three short years Get Shamrocked has quickly become the premier Celtic Music Festival on the West Coast. Based in the heart of the Temecula Valley Wine Country, the venue at Town Square Park is the perfect site for thousands of festival revelers. With 15 bands gathered from across the planet this is the perfect place to gather like-minded Celtic music lovers for a festival experience of pure Celtic Magic.
Friday, September 23rd
The Mahones - Flatfoot 56 - The Tossers - Black Irish Texas
Brick Top Blaggers - Quel Bordel
Saturday, September 24th
Gaelic Storm - Young Dubliners - The Fighting Jamesons - The Angry Brians - Hoist the Colors - The McKintree Boys - Whiskey Sunday - Midnight Satellites - The American Wake
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
This is a 21+ event and all patrons will be required to show photo ID before entering the festival.
What are my parking options getting to the event?
Parking around the festival site is free. There are large parking areas on either side of the venue.
What can/can't I bring to the event?
- Bring sun screen & eye protection as the weather can still be very warm in September. Dress in layers as the evenings can be slightly cooler.
- We reserve the right to check all bags or items brought in the festival before entrance.
- Animals/pets are not allowed on festival site and should not be left in vehicles. Service animals are allowed.
- Please bring a valid ID for the purchase of alcohol.
- Please feel free to bring fold up chairs & blankets to sit on. There are no tents or EZ Ups allowed on the festival site for all patrons' safety and security. Small umbrellas are permitted but must not affect viewing of other festival goers.
- The site is wheelchair accessible. We cannot provide wheelchairs for personal use.
- No alcohol, soda or water whatsoever will be allowed into the Festival.
- NO FOOD, PICNIC BASKETS OR COOLERS WILL BE ALLOWED ON FESTIVAL GROUNDS.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Get Shamrocked @ 951-290-2813
What is the refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable.