San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Have you wondered what goes through women's minds when she is meeting guys? Going on dates? Why do they flake? Why do they chose one guy over another?
Female coach Antonia, from New York Dating Coach will give you her insights into what women want and what they find attractive. She has been featured in Seattle Weekly, The Date Report, Good Morning Japan, The Herald Tribune and many others.
Men and women communicate in a different language. Men make dating mistakes all the time and a lot of them are very easy to avoid. Learn how to spot these mistakes before they happen. With the female insight, you will have a full understanding of what to do and not to do when it comes to meeting and dating women. You will learn how to decipher the signs that women give off and how to know when she’s interested and when she’s not. You will discover what are women’s turn-off’s and turn-on’s.
The seminar will cover:
• How to use body language to your advantage to get women's attention, and how to read her signals to know if she's interested. Never miss her nonverbal signals again!
• The most important psychological clue as to whether a woman is interested in you that will truly make an impression on her!
• How to create instant connection at a party or on a date. Never wonder what you did wrong again! Hear it from women's perspective.
• Ways to be more confident and charismatic when you're approaching, socializing and flirting with women. By having female perspective, you will stand out and impress every time you have a conversation with women!
• 5 Things you must know before you approach a woman! Most men make these mistakes and then wonder why they didn't get a date! Never do those "Date Killer" blunders again!
• and Much Much more from a female mind!
We believe in 1-on-1 attention to each attendant so we are keeping space limited to 12 people. Please note, the last 3 seminars have sold out days in advance. We suggest to reserve your spot in advance, as there will be no tickets at the door.
When & Where
Please call us at 212-658-0555 if you have any questions about this event.