If you want to:
- Break into the Chinese market and globalise your business
- Sell to 740 million digital customers and 2 million tourists who visit Indonesia each year
- Stand out, generate more leads and make more sales
- Get paid easily and in real time
… then this event is not to be missed.
Did you know
- 3-in-5 Chinese shoppers use a smartphone to pay in stores and restaurants
- Mobile shopping accounts for more than 56.7 per cent of total internet shopping
- Mobile shopping is expected to explode in the future
(Statistics, Q3 2015, iResearch)
Finally, you can unleash your business potential in China!
Traditionally, it has been almost impossible for Indonesian businesses to do business in China because of the payment gateway obstacles.
But now, thanks to a revolutionary new mobile shopping payment gateway, it’s easier. mCommerce, as it is known, is already a way of life in China – and now we can finally unlock it and all the benefits in Indonesia.
What is mCommerce?
mCommerce effectively replaces the need for a shopper to carry cash or a credit card. With a simple scan of their phone or a click online, the transaction is done.
- There are no limits as to how much merchants can receive
- No cross-border bank challenges in accepting payment
- No currency obstacles to overcome
- No credit* unless authorised. Chinese prefer direct debit which eliminates CCD fraud and no charge-backs
Who is this event for?
- Small to large Indonesian companies and eCommerce businesses that want to expand into China
- Exporters and cross-border eCommerce traders
- Restaurants, tourism operators, stores and online businesses who need to quickly tap into the millions of Chinese consumers online and those who visit and shop in Indonesia
- FX and binary solution providers
Join us if you would also like to learn more about:
- The history of online payments inside China and cross border business
- China consumer trends in payments today in mobile and online
- Review of China cross-border payment providers and costs
- Updates on eCommerce regulations recently introduced in China
The presentation will be followed by opportunities for discussion and Q&A by two experts, as well as networking opportunities.
Time: 11 am – 1 pm
Lunch, coffee and tea and refreshments provided.
General Manager, DD.Bill
Now in his 13th year of sales and marketing experience in China, Robert is a regular international speaker on Chinese sales and marketing. Previously to joining DDBill Technologies Robert was one of the founders of China Sales Co, an eCommerce agency based in Shanghai. Robert was also featured in Austrade's Guide to E-commerce in China and previously held global licenses for China’s top eCommerce platforms Baidu, Alipay, WePay, Shanghai Media Group and Best TV (Mobile TV).
Date and Time
Sector Bar & Restaurant (Bali Beach Hotel Area)Start accepting Alipay, Wechatpay and Unionpay and get more sales from Chinese Market
Jalan Hang Tuah No. 58, Sanur, Sanur Kaja
Denpasar, Bali 80222