Get In Gear for 2017 Non-profit 101: The fundamentals of starting a non-...
This event will equip attendees with specific tools to start their nonprofits such as;
- Learning the ABC's of starting a nonprofit
- Building a solid foundation
- Turning your dream and passion into a reality
- Learning the do's and dont's of a nonprofit
- Also; "Is a nonprofit right for me?"
Registration fee includes coffee/tea in the morning, lunch will be provided, and copies of meeting materials will be given out. No refunds will be given for cancellations after December 7th. Registrations can be transferred to another person by contacting organizer. Doors will open at 8:30am. Come early, get checked in, grab a cup of coffee or tea, and meet other participants. Training will start promptly at 9:30am. Attire is business casual.