San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join Dwane Starlin, member of the Guild of Professional Tour Guides, for a delightful walking tour of Georgetown- with history and sweet treats! The tour will begin at Dumbarton House and make stops at three locations throughout Georgetown: Beard Papa’s, Olivia Macaron, and The Pie Sisters. Savor these delicious morsels while consuming tasty tidbits from Georgetown’s past in DC’s most historic neighborhood. Tickets include one treat from each shop.
What you need to know:
- Meet at the corner of Q and 27th Streets, NW (by the garden gates)
- Tour starts at 1:00pm sharp
- Rain or shine
- 2 hour tour
- Tickets must be pre-purchased online. We pre-order your treats to make your tour more enjoyable, so it means some advanced preparation! Orders are placed by noon the Thursday prior to the tour. If we have additional spots open after Thursday at noon, you will be able to see the available number of tickets on this page. Ticket sales close Saturday at 11am.
- No pets allowed
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing
- We recommend that you bring a bottle of water
Save This Event
When & Where