Get a firsthand look at Geomagic’s newly released Geomagic Spark, the only software that integrates live scanning, point cloud and mesh editing, and intuitive direct-modeling CAD capabilities in a single application.
Geomagic is hosting a complimentary workshop, presented by Next Wave Technologies, at its Morrisville, N.C., headquarters on February 19, 2013. Two sessions are available: 9-11 AM and 2-4 PM. Experts from Next Wave Technologies, Geomagic and SpaceClaim will be on hand to answer any questions you might have about this game-changing product.
Come see how Geomagic Spark is revolutionizing scan-to-CAD operations, enabling more streamlined design workflows, making it easier for everyone to design from scan data, and bringing products to market faster.
Geomagic Spark’s features include:
- Powerful scan data processing and editing tools
- Comprehensive CAD functionality
- Assembly modeling, 2D drawings and technical drawing annotations
- Ability to model from incomplete scan data
- Easy-to-learn interface and tools for the CAD novice and CAD expert alike
- Gesture-based 3D modeling with simple push/pull toolset
- Compatible with a powerful collection of third-party add-ins for SpaceClaim, e.g., photorealistic visualization, PDM, analysis and CAM.
- Interoperable with a range of CAD and PLM tools