San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join Us at the 2015 African American Legislative Summit
presented by HEB
hosted by the Texas Legislative Black Caucus
General Registration Open Now!
Meet members of the Texas Legislative Black Caucus
Get engaged in the legislative process during the Texas Legislature's 84th Session
Join thousands of leaders from across the State of Texas
Free Registration Offer Includes:
- Guaranteed Free Ticket to the Luncheon the Capitol Grounds
- Available seating at the Chairman's Awards Gala, TLBC Scholarship Banquet, and Community Awards Breakfast on a first come, first serve basis
- Access to thought-provoking panel discussions
- Unprecedented access to members of the TLBC
- Attendance to remaining Summit-sponsored events
- Simple registration is required to take advantage of this offer!
*VIP Registrants are not required to also complete the General Registration (Unfortunately the VIP Registration period has closed).
When & Where
Texas Legislative Black Caucus
The Texas Legislative Black Caucus was formed in 1973 and originally consisted of eight members. The Texas Legislative Black Caucus is currently composed of 17 members of the Texas House of Representatives and 2 members of the Texas Senate, and is committed to addressing the issues African Americans face across the state of Texas.
Our Texas Legislative Black Caucus Research & Education Foundation is the 501(c)(3) nonprofit foundation created by members of the Texas Legislative Black Caucus to offer primarily two programs: the bi-annual African American Legislative Summit and the TLBC Scholarship Program.