Actions and Detail Panel
Gastronauts Academy: Hikyoga, Taste, and Devour -- March 25th
Sat, March 25, 2017, 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM EDT
Hikyoga and the Gastronauts Academy have teamed up to present the ultimate start to Spring! Join us as we split a yoga class and hike through the vineyard trails of Naples, NY for the first of this year’s Finger Lakes Hike and Tasting Adventures. Together Hikyoga and the Gastronauts Academy select excellent wineries each month to host both the yoga class and wine tastings. Gastronauts Academy’s own Celebrity chef Danny Boome has customized a pairings menu that will feed your soul!
About your hosts
A Gastronauts Adventure effortlessly infuses food or drink events with once in a lifetime experiences. Many adventures are specialized tours, be it a Gastronomic “ski safari” tour in the Italian Alps, “HikeYoga” through wineries of the Finger Lakes or “Speed Plating” dating with 20 strangers—food and drink are just the beginning of your adventure!
Your host for the day Gastronauts Academy’s founder Danny Boome, introduces Nicole Kazimer, the founder and creator of Hikyoga, an amazing new yoga practice that blends hiking and yoga, to take yoga outside! Hikyoga awakens the body and mind, promoting individuals to be more present in the moment and the outdoors.
- Full wine tasting experience @ Hazlitt Winery / Red Cat Cellar
- Hot Buffet Lunch by Gastronauts Academy & Roots Café
- Mid-day Mulled Wine
- 1-hour Yoga Class
- 45-minute Guided Hike
What can be added
- Coach Transfers to and from Rochester to Naples, NY. Pick-up & drop-off from Rochester NY (Glen Edith Coffee, Elton St. location)
- Breakfast is included with your Coach Transfer. Any drink & pastry, carry-out breakfast from Glen Edith Coffee Roasters (Elton St. location)
What’s not Included
- Transfers from outside Rochester
- Yoga mats are not supplied
- Cold weather clothing or footwear is not supplied