Thinking of exporting Agro-commodities, then join us in this KnowledgeKlass coming up on 11th February 2017.
- Challenges and Opportunities in Agro-Commodity Exports
- Standardization and Good Management Practices in Export Operations
- Analysis and Understanding of the International Trade Centre Market Analysis Tools
- Overview of Export Quality guidelines
- Fundamentals of managing an export business.
Farmers, agripreneurs, agro-commodity aggregators, agroinvestors and those interested in tapping into the Agricultural value chain.
Attendees receive support in obtaining export license and also trading opportunities in over 220 countries under the International Trade Centre
Speakers are drawn from the Nigeria Export Promotion Council, the Institute of Export Operations and Management and Ope Farms.
Account: LYSEIS FORTE Consulting Nigeira Limited, ECOBANK 0733060880
Kindly SMS teller payment details to 08097788188 or email bank slip to firstname.lastname@example.org