Gaming Gives takes pride in providing professional quality events for gamers while raising money for kids. We donate all proceeds to the Pediatric Resource Center.
Gaming Gives Infinite Warfare Event will (currently) be the first major LAN of the game. This event will show players raw skill as players will only have a little under 2 months to prepare for this event. Players will be able to play on stage and under the lights during this event. Gaming Gives will live stream the event and have a commentating staff to give players a professional-like experience. As always Gaming Gives strives to bring the professional experience to underrated players.
- Official Tournament Rules and Regulations can be found at www.gaminggives.org
- Please be aware that in-game rules will be changing up until the week before the tournament as we refine the rules to best fit the competitive community.
- Players of all ages can participate. Players need to print out and fill out the waiver in order to participate, particularly players under the age of 18.
- Gaming Gives must see at least 16 teams registered by December 20th, 2016 to continue with this event.
- Gaming Gives is advertising this as the Gaming Gives 2k due to this being the average number of teams (between the minimum and maximum.)
- 16 Teams: 1st Place: $1400 2nd Place: $200
- 32 Teams: 1st Place: $2000 2nd Place $400
- 64 Teams: 1st Place $5000 2nd Place: $1000 3rd Place: $200
DATE CHANGE POTENTIAL:
- Gaming Gives is scheduled to have this event for December 28th, 2016. If more than 48 teams register the event will carry over to December 29th, 2016. We will do our best to fit as many matches as possible into the first day.
- Teams are guaranteed 3 games
- Teams will play in a placing round robin style tournament that will seed you into a double elimination bracket.