Don’t miss your chance to take part in the last gamersXchange of 2016! GamersXchange is the best marketplace for gamers around! Join local collectors and vendors to sell directly to the community.
Participate in tournaments, auctions, and get paid all in one afternoon! Win fabulous prizes in contests and raffles! Grab a sweet treat at the all day Charity Bake Sale! If you are interested in being a vendor come and join us on Sunday, December 11th for all the fun!
Popular items to sell include but are not limited to:
- Board Games
- Perler Beads
- Retro Items
- Unique Items
- Video Games
- and More!
Can't stay for the whole event? No problem! We offer hourly reservations for full and half tables, so you can sell at your convenience.
We here at gamersXchange make sure this gathering is a great success by providing the following:
• Social Media promotion through Facebook, and Twitter
• Email promotion to customers in VA, MD, DC, DE, PA, and WV.
• In-store promotion
• Contests and giveaways throughout the event
• Cross promotion of the gamersXchange with other local gaming communities.
• Easy set up for all Vendors! We provide chairs, tablecloths, and process payment so you don't have to worry about a thing! Have a special request? Email us at email@example.com
• Exclusive in store sales
• FREE ADMISSION for all attendees!
- Fees and Payments-
-15% commission on sales
-Additional 2% commission if a list or picture of the items you are selling is not provided to us by registration deadline of December 5th, 2016.
-All customer payments are taken by eStarland. Checks will be provided to each vendor minus commision at the time of vendor closeout.
Each vendor is allowed one ticket per hour. A vendor may either purchase a ticket for a half table or a full table.
Auction items limited to 2 tickets per seller.
We hope you can make it!
Register to be a vendor ASAP because registration closes 12/05/2016 at 6:00 PM! For any other questions, comments, or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.