Actions and Detail Panel
Gamecrash-Adventures in Game Design Camp
Mon, May 29, 2017, 9:00 AM – Fri, Jun 2, 2017, 5:00 PM CDT
High School - Grade 9 through 12 appropriate
Limited spots are available so don’t delay in registering. $130.00 Per Person. Participants are responsible for arranging their own transportation to and from LSU’s campus.
- Imagine, collaborate, create, develop and surpass your wildest imagination.
- Learn the tricks and techniques used to make modern video games from scratch.
- Use professional tools to produce quick and easy gameplay prototypes.
- Practice scripting, animating and digital art creation as well as level design and game design.
- Help unleash your creative potential to get ideas from your head onto the screen.
Note: Gamemaker software will be used--this is taught at the beginner level.
SCHEDULE: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM; two snacks and a lunch will be provided each day.
**Friday afternoon showcase begins at 3:00 PM--parents/family members are invited.
What's the refund policy?
Cancellations received and post-marked prior to May 15, 2017 will receive a full refund. After May 15, no refunds will be issued. Substitutions will be permitted.