San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
TUESDAY EVENINGS @ SOUTHWEST
Join us for this 5-week course to learn more about God's story of redeeming people from every tribe, tongue, and nation. This class offers a snapshot of how every believer can be intimately woven into the story of how God is using His people to be a blessing to all the peoples of the earth.
Be careful... it may change your perspective on the world and your place in it!
Tuesday evenings (6:30-8:30pm) at the Austin Ridge Southwest campus.
- March 21
- March 28
- April 4
- April 11
- April 18
Cost: $30 per person (due at registration)
Childcare: $10 per night / per family (pay at the door)
THE BIBLICAL BASIS OF MISSIONS
- See the plan of God unfolding from Genesis to Revelation – the redemption of all nations.
- Hear the whole Bible distilled down into one story with an introduction, a plot, and a conclusion.
- Understand missions as the fundamental theme in scripture and not just at peripheral issue.
- Gain a solid foundation on which to build a heart for the world.
HISTORY OF MISSIONS
- Be inspired by the lives of key men and women who have been used by God over the past three hundred years.
- Watch the transition as historically we have moved from seeing the world as nations to people groups.
- Understand how God has used normal people with real obstacles and excuses to impact the world for His Kingdom.
THE TASK REMAINING
- See the remaining task of missions in the world. This includes a closer look at the 10-40 window.
- Understand the basic beliefs in Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism, and Chinese and Tribal religions.
- View the world from a new perspective: reached and unreached people groups.
WORLD CHRISTIAN HABITS
- See missions as more than overseas work – everyone has a part to play. We will look at ways to be involved daily through praying, giving, mobilizing, and reaching internationals.
- Explore the other side of missions. Be equipped with easy application points to live out a world Christian lifestyle.
- Come away ready to challenge others to gain a heart for the world.