San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
MEN'S STUDY / FRIDAY MORNINGS @ BEE CAVE
This is a 5-week experiment to see what happens when the business people of God get exposed to the mission of God. Comprised of teaching, profile videos of exemplars, a personal assessment of your talents, and opportunities to get involved.
Friday mornings (6:30-7:45am) at the Austin Ridge Bee Cave campus.
- March 24
- March 31
- April 7
- April 14
- April 21
Cost: $30 per person (due at registration)
(includes study materials & food)
WEEK 1: GOD'S MISSION
- A biblical overview of the mission of God to get the gospel to every tribe, tongue, and nation.
WEEK 2: YOUR TALENTS
- Teaching on the Parable of the Talents and the acknowledgement that the master has given each one of us unique gifts to surrender and use for his mission.
WEEK 3: FOR SUCH A TIME
- Globalization and urbanization in emerging markets has created a unique opportunity for business people to use their talents in countries where traditional missionaries are not welcomed.
WEEK 4: KNOW YOUR TALENTS
- Zoom in and take a personal inventory of the talents you have uniquely been given, in order to better understand how those talents might be delpoyed.
WEEK 5: TAKE THE NEXT STEP
- We will highlight on-ramping opportunities and a challenge to take the next step.