San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Do you remember those nights full of ADVENTURE? The kind you and your friends remember for years? How about 1 more, with video games, free beer hours, DJs, a gaming art auction for charity, random prize giveaways, food trucks, drinking, dance battles, and all kinds of cosplay?
THAT'S A GAAM SHOW. GAAM is a fun, adult, nightlife gaming and charity event!
- A night full of top 40, EDM, Indie and game remixed music!
- Food truck rally with Jacksonville's favorite Food Trucks
- An art installation and exhibits inspired by adventure game franchises Zelda, Tomb Raider, and Uncharted!
- Music from multiple DJs!
- Live musical performances!
- The GAAM Charity Art Invitational Auction: A live art auction from art all over the world where the hosts roast the crowd, give out prizes, and surprises!
- Outdoor activities like cornhole, Giant Slingshots, and more
- The GAAM Cosplay Fashion Show
- The GAAM Juried art show showcasing artwork from artists on the rise!
- Costumes and Cosplaying from the 2017 GAAM Cosplay Cast (And the attendees!!)
- Artwork and music from video games!
- GAAM Styled gaming tournaments! How about Mario Kart in fake Mario Karts? Yes please!
- Arcade, casual, and retro games from Video Game Rescue!
- Smash Bros, Street Fighter V, Injustice 2, Tetris, Mario Kart, Parappa the Rapper, and tons of other games!
- Prizes and swag from gaming companies!
And tons of other surprises! :D So get your tickets early, save a ton of money, RSVP at http://bit.ly/RSVPGAAM2017 and get ready for one of the best nights of your life! :D
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
18+ so bring your ID. 21+ to drink. No kids! These games are for adults!
What are GAAM events like? I've never been to one!
They're pretty fun! Video games, cosplay, food, photo spots, music, and more! Here's one of our previous GAAM Shows (that's our biggest yearly event) to give you an idea. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdvvJBsE5vM
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
There's free parking right in front of The Museum, and in parking lots in the surrounding area.
We recommend catching an Uber or Lyft if you can (especially if you're drinking), or make your friends drive u. ;)
What can/can't I bring into the event?
No weapons, liquor, food, or babies. Especially no babies.
Feel free to bring your cameras, cosplay, and awesomeness.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Message us at facebook.com/ILoveGAAM
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
It's 2017! , Just bring your phone (with your ticket on the device). But bring your printed ticket if you reeeeally want to. :)
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Sure is, just log into Eventbrite and change the information.
Can I update my registration information?
Save This Event
When & Where
GAAM is a culture company. We throw events revolving around video games, and try to bridge the gap between the gaming and non-gaming audience. People bond and socialize over music, food, entertainment, art…so we make sure our gaming events revolve around that with a touch of something special and memorable, always while doing good. :)
Be original. Do good.