FY17 Capital Projects and Contracting Opportunities - Business Development Workshop Series - Broward County OESBD
Thursday, October 20, 2016 from 1:45 PM to 3:45 PM (EDT)
Thursday, October 20, 2016
1:45 to 4 PM
Broward County Governmental Center
Commission Chambers, Room 422
115 S. Andrews Ave., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
**Bring your GovGarage (GG) parking ticket to the workshop for validation.**
Held in collaboration with various Broward County government agencies.
Key representatives from various Broward County Agencies will share upcoming contracting opportunities that may translate into new opportunities for your business. Come and learn about potential work in diverse disciplines. Following the workshop, stay to make B2B connections and network with County decision makers.
Pre-registration is strongly recommended. Event is subject to change.
Call 954-357-6400 for more information or to make advance arrangements for auxiliary aids.
NOTE: It is our intent to afford all interested attendees the opportunity to attend business development training sessions hosted by Broward County’s OESBD. To ensure your participation, please note the following:
- This workshop is FREE and open to the public; however, space is limited. We can accommodate up to 220 registered attendees for this session.
- Registration with Eventbrite is strongly encouraged to attend. We will give priority seating to pre-registered participants on a first come, first served basis.
- The workshop starts promptly at 2:00 PM and will run until 4:00 PM, please plan to check-in no later than 1:45 PM.
- Onsite registrants will be accommodated ONLY if there are any available seats remaining at the start of the workshop.
- Late arrivals may be turned away if there are no available seats.